Get fitter, leaner, stronger and happier in a way that is easy, fun & sustainable!
The reason this program works is because it takes a holistic approach to your health by addressing all the things that truly matter in making you feel your best.
By signing up to this 10 day trial you get everything you need to uplift your body, your mind & your soul from wherever you are!
5 PILATES WORKOUT VIDEOS & 1 YOGA VIDEO filmed in real time specifically designed to
- Strengthen and flatten your core, uplift your butt & create long, lean limbs
- Make you feel lighter and improve your mobility, flexibility & control
- Help you walk taller by improving your posture and fixing your screen/Iphone spine
- Give you better body awareness, control and precision in your movements. This will be beneficial to any other sports you practice.
- Reduce the stress on your body while providing you with long, lean muscles!
A 7 day MEAL PLAN specifically designed to:
- Boost your metabolism & your ability to burn fat
- Reduce bloating
- Increase your energy levels
- Improve your digestion & gut health by removing foods that are likely to cause inflammation such as gluten, dairy, refined sugar and anything processed.
- Give you a flatter belly
- Boost your immunity
- Reduce chronic inflammation
- Teach you how to cook simple meals you truly enjoy
GUIDED MEDITATIONS specifically designed to
- Calm your mind
- Increase your ability to focus
- Boost your productivity
- Improve your self confidence
- Reduce stress
- Improve your relationships
The meal plan is designed for you to do some meal prepping the day before you start the program to save time on cooking during the week.
Even though the meal plan is a 7 day program, you will have access to it for 10 days so it leaves you enough time to get set up and get all the ingredients.
Here is the equipment you will need:
1) A Pilates or a Yoga mat
2) A food processor will make your life easier but is not mandatory.
3) 4 to 5 Tupperware's to store the food you will take with you to work and the food you prepare as part of the prepping.
The food is all natural, unprocessed and mainly plant based but not vegan. It is naturally gluten & refined sugar free and contains very little dairy that is optional.
The only animal protein contained is wild salmon and prawns because they are great sources of Omega 3 fatty acids that are highly beneficial to our heart & brain health.
Please note that the Pilates program is not appropriate if you are pregnant, less than 3 months postpartum or if you haven't been cleared by your doctor to exercise without the supervision of a professional.
[ The information contained on this Website and the resources available for download through this website are for educational and informational purposes only. You should always consult with your Doctor before beginning any type of exercise or physical activity. ]